Lucky Lax Indoor is open to the community! We have a wide range of offerings, specific for youth, middle school, and high school age groups. These opportunities include paid officials! Space is limited, so register early when the offerings are open!
Sports Ohio | 6400 Cosgray Rd. Dublin, OH 43016
7 week sessions
Session 1: October 20, 2020 - December 9,2020
Session 2: January 5, 2021 - February 16, 2021
Register before 10/1/2020 for our Early Bird Special!
Early Bird Special - $140
Regular Registration - $150
Goalies - FREE
COVID-19 Restrictions are outlined below. Restrictions are subject to change according to the guidelines permitted by the State of Ohio.
1 Hour Sessions
Middle School Instruction League
One hour of instruction and play, including officials! This league will have 10 minutes of stickwork, 20 minutes of play, a halftime drill, and finishing with 20 more minutes of play. All teams required to play in both time slots.
High School Indoor League
5:00PM, 5:15PM, 6:30PM, 7:45PM
One hour of full game play, officials and all! This league is a competition format. We will be keeping score throughout the league, and implementing playoffs during week 7. Bring the heat and competition this winter to win yourselves a Lucky Lax Medal! All teams are required to play in both time slots.
Middle School and High School League Goalies
GOALIES! You are the most important part of the game. We need you in the cage to stop the shots and keep the game competitive. Join here for Middle School / High School Leagues. Goalies are FREE!
1 HOUR SESSIONS
Youth Development Academy
One hour of focused instruction including footwork, agility, skills, drills, and small game play. This is ran similar to a youth practice growing the players as individuals to improve their skills.
Middle School Academy
One hour of focused instruction including footwork, agility, skills, drills and small game play. We aim to grow the players as individuals, but also begin to implement game sense and strategy through teamwork!
High School Academy
One hour of focused instruction including footwork, agility, skills, drills and small game play. Our goal is to raise the bar and expectations to have you ready for spring season. We will work through the fundamentals and add in strategy including the new rule changes!
Club Hour is open to all of our 2020-2021 Club Season members. We will work together as a team to continue the hard work from our Fall Season. Exact time slot will vary on registrations. Detailed schedule to be released at least two weeks prior to the start.
Safety is our top priority, and we are eager to provide a safe lacrosse opportunity for all participants. Review the following information to insure that the safety of all individuals is maintained.
- Teams will not play against more than a single opponent in any twenty-four hour period.
- There will be no switching of teams once the rosters are formed, and the first night of league has started.
- Time slots have been organized to allow for sanitation between groups.
- No spectators are allowed in the facility. This includes parents.
- Groups may not arrive more than 5 minutes before their scheduled time.
- No lingering before or after your designated time.
- Masks must be worn in the following instances:
- Entering and exiting the building
- All coaches will be wearing a mask
- All referees will be wearing a mask
- Players are to wear a mask when they are not on the field of play
- Social Distancing in Team Boxes:
- One team will use both team boxes for subbing.
- Second team will use the benches outside of the field for subbing.
- Teams are to maintain 6 feet of social distancing when not on the field of play.